CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

Today we took Travis to Tate Farms to pick our pumpkins. We had SOOOO much fun! He really enjoyed seeing all of the "balls" everywhere, playing in the playground, petting the animals and going on a hayride. I'm pretty sure he said "ball" at least 263 times today. It was so cute! Here are some pics from our adventures.


Petting the bunnies at the petting farm.


Stinky pigs & funny goats. Travis laughed the entire time we were in the petting are. It was a cute little giggle.



Introducing Thing 3



This is a corn crib. It is a sandbox like area filled with corn kernels. It was really cool, Nancy, Carson & I got in too. Travis wasn't sure at first, but then daddy buried him in corn and that is always fun.


Cheese'n with mommy.


Chilling in the cotton. It was really soft and cozy and almost made it into the T-rav's mouth.

I'm afraid I'll have to go back to Tate Farms every year for this pic as my boy grows. He was super excited to get measured, check out the grin on his face.


I found it, I found it... this is our ball!

I mean I know I am bias, but this is just the cutest picture!

We're glad Nana wanted to come too!
The family in the pumpkin patch.

My boys & our pumpkins




Taking these pictures probably accounted for 100 of his "ball" screams. He yelled "ball" at me and Nancy and anyone else that walked by. He was just so excited that there were so many balls everywhere.

We had a GREAT day and are really glad we braved the chilly temps to go out and pick pumpkins. Look for carved pumpkin pictures to come soon!

0 comments: