CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Snow Day.

So the Blizzard 2010 has come and gone. It snowed big, pretty snowflakes that mostly melted as soon as they hit the ground. Travis and I went out at the peak big snowflakes, and as it turned out we never had more than what you see here on the ground. But, thats okay- it was Trav's first snow day. And he loved it! I should mention that he also loves the rain, so this was right up his alley. He walked around the back yard checking it all out and fell on his butt a couple of times and looked at me and said "no no". I guess cause it was cold!? Super cute! Here are the few pics I got.



Yes he is rockin his pj's in the snow! I didn't feel the need to get dressed on a snow day, so we wore jammies most of the day.

Hip-hip-hooray! Daddy got off work early! I told Carson that we HAD to build a snowman, so when he got home he and Travis built me a tiny snowman. So sweet!



Go ahead- laugh- its okay. He's only about as tall as a coke can, but that is fine. I just wanted a snowman!


Snow Day 2010

0 comments: