CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Another Snow Day... In Alabama

Last Monday Travis and I woke up from our nap (ha ha!) to find 2-3 inches of snow on the ground. It was crazy because not a single weather man saw this coming so it was a big shock for us all. How many 15 month olds in Alabama can recognize snow? MINE can! Which is so funny because in his little lifetime I've seen more snow here than in my long lifetime. He was looking out the window at the massive snow flakes falling and saying "nnnoooooooo", "mommy... nnnooooooo" and this continued when we went out to play. I'm glad that he's gotten to see snow and knows what it is, but we are ALL ready for some warm weather!


Our House in the snow.

Boss Man checking it all out.

Ooops!! Someone fell down...

Well, while I'm here I'll just play in the snow.

Trav's baby feet and mommy's big boats! Poor kid got his big ole feet from me I'm afraid!

0 comments: