CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bumps

So if you know my family then you know we come by the clumsiness honestly. If you are a Schollian or a product of one then you learn early to fall gracefully. Exhibit A:

We were trying to get a pic of everyone on this fallen tree and my mom couldn't keep herself balanced on the log. Not a very good bump on a log!! * No babies were hurt during this fall*

Sooo Beautiful!

My bumps on a log. Carson, Travis, Mom, Alan & Donna. Note who is holding T-rav now??! HA HA~~

A boy and his daddy. Is anything sweeter?

It's all fun and games....


....UNTIL someone gets hurt!

So this is Trav's first official goose egg. He slipped and fell while walking around on the trailer and his eye hit the corner of the metal railing. Not fun!!! I know it had to hurt, he was quite upset about the situation. But it does look better now and he is a boy I guess. Aunt Donna and I are petitioning Alan to pad the rails so we don't have this happen again. LOL!

0 comments: