CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Mommy Moment!

Total "mom moment"- I've noticed lately that when I give the boss a bath his bath water is visibly dirty. He is playing so hard outside and doing such boy things that he is getting really dirty! The rag is dirty and you can see that the water is cloudy. Some days I really have to scrub to get the dirt off of him- he gets in with black feet and when he gets out they are squeaky clean! This may not sound like anything to the average reader... but to me it is another sign that my baby is no longer a baby. He's a little BOY!

1 comments:

Apryl Murphy Photography said...

hey!!! im doing mini sessions at the airport on sat may 15...email me at aprylmurphy@hotmail.com or call 665-6467 for more info!