CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

July 4th Vacations (part 1)

The 3 of us started our vacation by spending the night at the lake and celebrating with my family. Tons of fun as usual! It is always really special to spend time with my mom, grandparents, the hubs and boss man at the lake house that has been in our family forever. We went on boat rides, bird watching, swimming, played with cousins and we ATE...and ate, and ate!


We went to see where the fish eagles had a big nest and momma bird was taking care of her babies.

Even Mimi got in on the action!!

A few of my favorite people... My grandiddy Travis, the hubs & boss man, and my momma.


The 2 Trav's driving the boat.


One of the boss mans frogs (aka ribbit ribbit) he and grandmomma caught over the weekend.

Cousin Keegan- such a little ham!


My independant boy.

0 comments: