CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kiddie Carnival

While my sister in law, Christy was in town for my other sister in law, Michelle's baby shower; we took all the kids to the Kiddie Carnival. Now this Kiddie Carnival has had the same rides since before my husband was old enough to ride them. I won't lie- they look a little unstable and I questioned myself for letting the boss ride- but what do ya do?!?! It was his first trip to the carnival but I'm sure we'll be back next year.
He did really good on the first ride with Alex & Annah Parker-





Did good on the train too-


BUT... by the time he got to the ferris wheel he was done!

Poor fella, they had to stop the ride for him to get off. His sweet cousins even got off with him. The boss man was so glad to be put in his stroller!! He ate funnel cake, dippin dots and cotton candy for the rest of the trip and was a happy guy.

0 comments: